Our starting bet on the machine ranges from 10k to 5 million gil! If you win and want to re-roll your winnings, the betting cap goes up to 25 million gil. All you need to do is pull the lever and type
in the chatbox to roll!
- 1-300 = no return
- 301-499 = return
- 500-600 = 2x payout
- 601-776 = 2.5x payout
- 777 = 3x payout
- 778-0 = no return
Our rules are simple:
- Starting bet can be between 25k and 5 million gil.
- The House wins on a draw (push).
- The Dealer must “Hold” on 11.
- The Player may choose to “Draw” a card adding to their value or to “Hold” and hold their value.
- The Dealer uses AST Draw ability, announcing results.
- The Balance card may be a 1 or a 7 and the value must be chosen at the time of its drawing and cannot be changed after.
- Winners receive double their starting bet.
|Spear||6||Balance||1 or 7|
Players stepping into our Minions Arena will send one of the two Lucky Sevens attendants a
with the name of the minion they want to summon. (Minions List) Player Minions have 3 HP each and a type – poppet, monster, or critter. No gadget types will be allowed into play. Each type has an advantage and a disadvantage against another type – Poppet beats Monster, Monster beats Critter, and Critter beats Poppet. Once The Attendants know both Players’ minions, they will begin the match by announcing aloud the chosen minions and tell the Players to summon! Players will roleplay out their minion’s orders and attack in
into chat. Lowest rolling player’s minion suffers 1-2 hp in damage, depending on weakness.
PvP Match Variant:
- Two players maximum.
- Starting bets range from 100K to 25 million with gil collected before the match.
- Both players must agree on the starting bet before trading it to the Lucky Seven Attendant.
- Winner receives 1.5x their starting bet as payout!
PvE Match Variant:
- One player maximum plus the Lucky Sevens attendant.
- Starting bets range from 100K to 5 million with gil collected before the match.
- Lucky Sevens’ Minions have 4 HP each.
- The House always summons the correct minion type to beat the player’s.
- Winning players receive 2x their bet as payout!
The player begins by
five times in order to draw a hand. The player can now reroll up once as many of their dice as they like, stating out loud first what they want to reroll. (example: A rolled hand of 1, 1, 4, 5, 6. “I wish to reroll the 4, 5, and 6.) After their reroll, the player’s hand is set! The House will then do the same, drawing a hand of five, then choosing if they wish to reroll. However, the House gets an advantage in an second reroll! After any possible rerolls, both hands are compared with 1s = Aces and the strongest, then descending 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2 being the weakest.
Hands, strongest to weakest:
- Five of a Kind
- Four of a Kind
- Full House (three of a kind with a pair)
- Straight (1-5 or 2-6)
- Three of a Kind
- Two pairs
- One pair
- High Card
Winners get 2x their initial bet, and players can bet between 50-500k!
The players will be facing off against one another in this mind game out of Ishgard! Both must agree upon a bet amount between 50k and 500k gil before the match begins, then both will
the Dealer one of three Ishgardian High Houses – Haillenarte [scissors], Durendaire [paper], or Dzemael [rock] and the Dealer will trade them a corresponding confetti!
Once the Dealer announced they have traded both sides, the Dealer will count to three. Then both high rollers will pop their confetti. Winner is determined by the hierarchy above, or by the traditional rules of rock/paper/scissors based on the object the house represents!
VS Another player:
After the bet is taken, challenger types
999. The opponent will then conduct a
XXX, using the challenger’s result. Repeated until someone hits 1.
VS The House:
Challenger rolls first.
999. Second roll uses the result from the first roll. If you roll a 777 on the first roll, your second roll would be
777. Challenger rolls twice, the House then rolls once. Repeated until the House or the Player hit 1.
You VS The House: 50k-500k
You VS Another Player: 100k-2.5mil
You VS The House: 2x Starting Bet
You VS Another Player: Your bet is returned, and you keep half of the loser’s gil.
Please note, players must agree upon a bet amount and both will pay in that amount to the Game Master.
For a small fee of 5k per 5 minutes, be the center of any of our servers’ worlds as they put on a show just for you or your group. Be sure to tip well if they really do well to please, of course.
No matter what you wish, all of our drinks here at the Lucky Sevens are just 1000 gil, but tips are always appreciated.
So as you enjoy a drink from the bar, relax with a lovely member of the Sevens on your knee and the wonderful sounds of our nightly Musicians in your ears!